Acceptance is determined by review of application documents and interview only. There is no written entrance exam.
|1st Grade||Spring semester 2018|
*Please note that the application period will be closed when all openings are filled.
- 1）Application Form > click here to download
- 2）Academic Documents: Diploma or transcript from the last school attended
- 3）3 photos (2.4 x 3cm)
- 4）Academic testing results (not required)
¤ Enclose a photocopy of test results (*TOEFL / STEP / Achievement Test)
- 5）Application fee: 10,000 yen
Bank of Kyoto
Ordinary ("Futsu") Account 3990171
Kyoto International University
Step 1 Documents will be reviewed
Step 2 Interview (applicant must be accompanied by a guardian)
*Applicants who pass the step 1 screening will be contacted about the interview date
Applicants will be notified regarding acceptance within 10 working days after the interview and document review.
Fees (2017 School Year)
First year school fees
|Annual Facilities Fee||¥40,000|
- Entrance fees and tuition fees are subject to change.
- KIUA students who are continuing on to middle school or high school in KIUA do not need to pay additional entrance fees.
- Multiple-student discounts for brothers and sisters of KIUA students are available.
Miscellaneous Fees (not part of the annual tuition)
●Participation fee for sports clubs (optional)
Uniform rental fee